Achieving goals together
Noah’s Ark welcomes you as a long term partner or for a short term need, groups or transitioning. We are here to help.
We deliver specialist therapy for children aged 0–13 years.
Popular Therapy Goals
Feeling and Emotions
Understanding and managing emotions is important for development and wellbeing during childhood. Supporting children to be able to understand and express their emotions helps children to be able to learn and communicate with others.
Children are learning to be independent from a very early age as they learn to settle themselves to sleep, drink from a cup or use a potty. Children with a disability or developmental delay sometimes need more support and practice to develop these independent living skills.
Speech and Communication
Speaking, Listening and learning how to communicate are all important learning milestones with your child's development.
Our Promise to You
- Listen to you and respect you
- Work in partnership with you
- Work with you on the challenges that are important to you
- Support you to make decisions with confidence
- Share current information and knowledge with you
- Be reliable, open and honest